Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reason for Starting Blog

I have always been interested in motorcycles. Two years ago I finally bought my first dirt bike. It has been a lot of fun going riding, and I have been able to see some amazing things. I have always wanted a street motorycle and recently discovered adventure touring. This combines motorcycle road trips with off road riding as well. I found a website, advrider.com where people can post ride reports of their trips. I have been very fascinated by the reports and the images of the places they have gone. Some day, hopefully sooner than later, I will get a dual purpose motorcycle to start participating in these adventures.

I plan to use this blog to post my ride reports as well as any other outdoor adventure that I do. I'm sure this will include a variety of activites. I am excited to see where life will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment