Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My first motorcycle trip

Well, I am finally doing it.  I am heading off on a motorcycle road trip.  It will be for 3 days.  Below is a picture of my actual route, as I have already returned from the trip.



I am traveling down to Southern Utah and will camp the first night.  Then I will travel on to Denver where I will meet up with my brother-in-law to hang out for the evening and then come back home the next day.

The whole trip is 1,400 miles.  It will be about 480 miles each day with estimated time of about 9 hrs and 30 min.

I am leaving Thur the 22 and will be back Sat night the 24th.  I have been checking the weather and it looks to be good weather for the trip.

As this trip was getting closer I realized that I had a lot to do to get ready.  I had to order quite a few things including a new rear tire.  They are suppose to get here either Tue or Wed so I won't have much time to get everything ready.

I am excited but also a little nervous.  I will try to document getting ready these next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment